GoodSync automatically synchronizes and backs up your email, photos, music, contacts, and other important documents. GoodSync allows users to connect and synchronize multiple non-connected computers in a peer-to-peer type of environment, without using cloud-based services.
GoodSync synchronizes and backs up files such as photos, financial documents, MP3s, e-mails between desktops, laptops, servers, and external drives.
-True Bi-Directional Synchronization: GoodSync can automatically detect and synchronize creation, deletion, and all other changes, made by the user in folders, subfolders, and files.
- One-Way Synchronization Provides an Easy Backup Solution: Easy to setup One-Way Synchronization provides an easy and reliable backup solution.
- Deletions Are Propagated: GoodSync can propagate your file deletions, even through a chain of Syncs.
- Chained Synchronization for Multiple Devices: Changes performed by GoodSync can be transferred to other computers/devices.
- Lightning Fast Speed, Low Memory Requirement: GoodSync is much faster than other synchronization programs and it takes less memory. It can analyze a job with 1M files and folders on each side in less than 10 minutes on only 500 Mb of memory.
- Syncs not just Windows folders but also FTP, WebDAV, SFTP, S3: GoodSync can sync any two folder located on Windows Local Disk, Windows Network Server (SMB), FTP server, WebDAV server, Secure FTP (SSH) server, Amazon S3 server.
- Syncs with your Windows Mobile Phone and Pocket PC: GoodSync can sync files on Windows Mobile Phone or Pocket PC device (Windows CE) to desktop.
- Selective File Synchronization: Exclude and Include Filters: Files can be excluded from synchronization based on name pattern, size, modification time.
- 64-bit version, not just 32-bit: GoodSync for Windows comes both in 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- Portable Paths for Removable Drives: You can specify folder path that starts with volume name, so that your volume is found no matter what disk letter it uses.